"Where can I find a good VW auto repair shop in Salt Lake City?" you may ask. Come to GT Automotive. We keep your Volkswagen looking great and running in like new condition. We are a full service, Volkswagen repair shop complete with certified VW mechanics.
We understand the higher prices, longer wait times, limitations and hassles that come with receiving maintenance services from Volkswagen auto dealers. Our goal is to provide you with better service than the VW dealerships, and at a lower cost as well.
Because your Volkswagen was built to specific European standards, it requires Volkswagen trained technicians who have access to Volkswagen specific parts and tools.
Computerized VW AutoLogic Diagnostics
We can identify your VW repair problem quickly using our AutoLogic system. AutoLogic is the industry standard for troubleshooting any VW repair issue. With AutoLogic we will be able to accurately locate your specific Volkswagen repair issue. AutoLogic carefully combs over potential issues with:
- Check Engine Lights.
- Warning Lamps.
- SRS (Airbag) restraints.
- ABS Brake Lights.
- Electronic Control Unit (Computer ECU) programming issues.
We understand VW electrical systems from every angle. While some shops may have difficulty diagnosing the newer, computer electronic Volkswagens, we employ specialists in VW electronic repair and service. We work hard to maximize VW performance and fuel efficiency.
Our experienced technicians are trained to work on all VW models such as Beetle, Golf, Jetta, Passat, Rabbit, Eos, Tiguan, Touran, Touareg, GT, GTD, GTI and R models. Whatever Volkswagen you drive, we can do all the service and repairs here, including completely maintaining your Volkswagen manufacturer's warranty.
Call GT Automotive in South Jordan for your next VW service appointment!
We do any and all VW mechanical car repairs in the Salt Lake City area:
- Air Conditioning and Heater Systems.
- Alignments: Wheel and Tire.
- Belts, Serpentine Belts and Hoses.
- Brakes and ABS Braking Systems.
- Clutch Repairs.
- Computer Diagnostics.
- Cooling System and Radiators.
- Drive Trains/Axles/CV Axles, Joints & Boots.
- Electrical system diagnosis and repairs.
- Emissions testing.
- Engine Repair. Engine Rebuilds, Engine Overhauls/Replacements.
- Fuel Injection System service and repairs.
- Fuel System.
- Volkswagen Factory Scheduled Maintenance Services.
- Mufflers and Exhaust Systems.
- Oil Changes.
- Pre-Purchase VW Inspections and Evaluations.
- State Safety Inspections.
- Steering: Power Steering, Rack and Pinion Systems.
- SRS-Safety Restraint (Airbag) Systems.
- Timing Belt replacements.
- Tires, Wheels.
- Transmission services.
Bosch Trained VW Technicians:
- Master technicians are ASE certified.
- Technicians receive continuous BOSCH training.
- Ongoing VW training on updates and Volkswagen Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs).
- Only the latest computerized diagnostic equipment used.
- ABS, SRS (Airbag Safety Restraint System) and ASR Computer Diagnostic Equipment.
- Electrical Troubleshooting using BOSCH, Alldata Database.